Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Moon

Ok, I finished Twilight and have started New Moon. I usually read a lot faster than this, but with starting a new job and the holidays I didn't have a lot of time. My goal is to be finished reading the books, and have watched both movies so that this summer when Eclipse comes out I'll be ready for the late night showing! :) Yes, I like the books. They are fun and a quick easy read. But, probably having read the True Blood series and watching the series on HBO, I'm having a hard time around the "nice" vampire setting... Now, I haven't finished the series yet, but I don't think that there is going to be an Eric (from True Blood) found here... That's a shame. He is what a vampire should be. :) But yes, I am a little sorry I waited so long to read them. Kind of like when I read the Shopaholic Series, I was disappointed I had waited so long for such a fun read. So, all you fun late night movie goers, I want in on that fun this summer!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray! Jessie and I will definitely call you when we make our plans to go. :) I'm glad you are enjoying them.

Desiree said...

I hate staying up late but for some reason staying up late for a movie theatre of all my friends is totally worth it! I am a wimp I like nice vampires.

Jessie said...

I love it! I'm glad you finally read the Shopaholic books and are liking the Twilight series.

If you have any book recommendations, send them my way. I always love getting new books.