Yay, I am so excited that the new Jack Johnson album Sleep through the Static, is finally out. I bought it off of I tunes today, and am really liking it!!!!
I don't have your e-mail. Mine is princesachula@gmail.com. I wondered if we could come and get wii lessons. Jessie said you guys are quite the experts. :)
of course you can. We have such a blast with it. Friday is our family night, so if there is not a movie for us to rent, we usually will do "family bowling night"! My email is dustykay@comcast.net. Thank you for sending me yours, our computer died and I lost all of my email contacts!
Welcome to Tuesday Tell All! We are glad to have you join us. I added you to the blog and will begin e-mailing you a new topic each friday to post the next Tuesday.
3 comments:
I don't have your e-mail. Mine is princesachula@gmail.com. I wondered if we could come and get wii lessons. Jessie said you guys are quite the experts. :)
of course you can. We have such a blast with it. Friday is our family night, so if there is not a movie for us to rent, we usually will do "family bowling night"! My email is dustykay@comcast.net. Thank you for sending me yours, our computer died and I lost all of my email contacts!
Welcome to Tuesday Tell All! We are glad to have you join us. I added you to the blog and will begin e-mailing you a new topic each friday to post the next Tuesday.
Post a Comment