Tuesday, January 29, 2008


TTA: Photo Op

Tuesday Tell All assignment: This weeks challenge is to sum up your day, week, or month, with one photo and give an explaination.

When I read this TTA assignment, it said to "be creative". Well, for those of you that don't know me to well, I am not at all creative or original. I thought all weekend long about the photo I wanted to use. I figured that most every mom doing this would use their kitchen. So, at the risk of being un-original, I am using my kitchen as well for my photo. My life revolves around my kitchen. My day starts here, and usually ends here as well. We do almost everything in the kitchen from eating, cleaning, doing homework, even when we have people over we usually end up sitting around the table. It is probably my favorite room in the house. I love to cook, and I love to bake, so I am always doing something in it. So this picture here, sums up my day perfectly!

3 comments:

Wendi said...

Me too! Except your post was much more positive than mine. Thanks for the reminder that we do have fun in the kitchen too, instead of just doing a lot of cleaning.

Karolyn said...

I love that your kitchen is so big. It is also the homework spot, craft area, and I even bring my laptop out there, so it's a very multi-functional place even in our small apartment. It's so fun to see your blog. By the way, I totally understand about not having creativity skills. I've got zippo.

Desiree said...

You have so much space in there, I'd love it too!