Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tuesday Tell All: Love List

Things I love.....

La Frontera's smothered burritos

Strawberry cheesecake

cherry pie

french fries

my kids

my husband

rain

the ocean

smelling newborn babies

my dogs

naps

reading

music

my parents

my brothers and sisters (in~laws)

my nieces and nephews

my sunday sweat pants days

laying in the sun

bbq's with friends

lilies

fresh mowed grass

trees blossoming in the spring

having lunch with girl friends

hiking

seeing old friends

shopping

peanut butter cups

new shoes

new purses

movie theater popcorn

ice cream

summer dresses

jeans and flip flops

spring time

summer nights

New York Yankees

Christmas time

Jack Johnson

baseball

watching Lexi dance

watching Jakson play baseball

snuggling on the couch

3 comments:

AllisonK said...

I really like your list! We have similar "loves"

Desiree said...

I just heard one of the new Jack Johnson songs on the radio last night. Very nice!

Desiree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.