"When one door closes, another opens"
I wish I would have.........
Studied a lot harder in school.
Gone to college.
Taken piano lessons.
Kept dancing.
Been a better friend to those I hadn't
I'm so glad I....................
Had my babies when I did.
Have had the chance to be a stay at home mom, to raise my kids.
Have such a wonderful husband that works so hard, so that I can stay at home with the kids.
Married the person I did. I couldn't want for a better best friend, husband, father for my children.
Studied a lot harder in school.
Gone to college.
Taken piano lessons.
Kept dancing.
Been a better friend to those I hadn't
I'm so glad I....................
Had my babies when I did.
Have had the chance to be a stay at home mom, to raise my kids.
Have such a wonderful husband that works so hard, so that I can stay at home with the kids.
Married the person I did. I couldn't want for a better best friend, husband, father for my children.
1 comment:
It was great to see you on Saturday. It was such a nice shower. I really enjoyed getting to know Lindsey a little better.
Post a Comment