Thursday, June 9, 2011

2011 baseball season

Baseball season has come and gone. All-star tryouts are tonight, I can't believe it's over. You all know how much I love baseball so I am excited with the start of all-stars. Assuming Jakson makes the team. Jared and my dad coached together again this year and let me tell you! They had a hell of a team. Seriously, the boys were outstanding! And the coaches were so proud of them. They only lost 2 games and tied 1 for the season. They came in 2nd only by a half a game. Such a great team of super cute boys! I LOVE everything about 10 yr old ball players! They just tug on my heart like nothing else!

Great season Reds!




















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

I went to a game of some friends the other night and seriously started to cry when a kid hit a home run. So glad I was wearing sun glasses, can you imagine if I would have actually known the kid. LOL

Nic said...

cute pics dusty.