Thursday, April 1, 2010

.....

This is starting to be pretty pathetic. Lots going on and not enough time to fill you all in.

Baseball season has started. Jared and my dad are coaching Jakson's team this year. They are gone quite a bit. All are loving it. First game is Tuesday...it's supposed to snow. Boo.

Lexi has started solo competition also. Last weekend my mom, grandma and my cousins little girl all headed down to St George for the weekend for Lexi's first comp. She did great. Her solo (which is a lyrical this year) took first. She has struggled with this dance. Bad. I'm pretty sure it's the song she hates. But she went out and did awesome. Her duo took third. Not to bad to start off the year. The next 4 Friday nights will be spent at a high school watching dance. Love it. St George was a lot of fun. I don't get a lot of one on one time with my grandma anymore, so it was really great to spend time with her. My mom too. Though I talk to her every few days, it was nice to also have some one on one time with her. Girl time is always great.

And, I am once again, SO excited for summer to come. Jack Johnson AND John Mayer will be here AGAIN. Hurry up August! :)

1 comment:

Nic said...

Jealous of Jack Johnson big time.
We have tickets to some games here for baseball, so excited.
Wish I was spending Friday nights at dance comps!
Good Luck Lexi!!!