Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Recovery

It's been two weeks now. Jared and his Dad are both recovering well. Jared went back to work yesterday and came home a little tired but that's to be expected. Thank you everyone for all of your thoughts and well wishes. They were greatly appreciated. I think Jakson had the hardest time of all. He was very quiet all week, wasn't his norm. Didn't even really enjoy the Yankee win without his Dad. When Jared came home Saturday afternoon, Jakson never left his side. He laid down by him and chatted all night long. Telling him two different times that he missed him "more than my whole life". He's such a sweet boy. I guess I didn't realize he wouldn't have understood as well as Lex that everything was going to be fine. Anyway...all is good. Jared is back to his normal self, and those of you who know Jared well should know that I wasn't particularly sad to send him off to work yesterday. He is as exhausting as Jakson was at two.

3 comments:

Nic said...

Yay-

So glad to hear things are basically back to normal. I am assuming he is back to work on light duty. Hope he takes it easy. Thank goodness the bell can stop ringing now, right?

Unknown said...

I'm glad that things are settling down. And that the recovery process is well on his way. We think of you often. Sending lots of love your way.

Mila Cutler said...

We're grateful to Jared and to you. We loved seeing both of you. Hang in there. We love you!