Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Recipe Blog

Ok everyone, fall is in the air, and my need for comfort foods has set in. I love to bake and cook and definitely try different but easy things that my kids will like. So I have been updating my recipe blog for the last few days. It was in a sad state for sometime now. I have been adding some new things I have tried that we have loved. I'd like to thank my friend Wendi for her FANTASTIC recipe blog, she has an excellent menu and recipe ideas. I have added a few to mine from hers (hope you don't mind), that have turned into favorites for us. I also found another blog through Wendi's that is wonderful. And I can't wait to try so much of it. If any of you are looking for new things to try and have a few minutes to spare, check either one of these out. You won't be sorry. :) I hope that everyone is enjoying the crisp fall season that has finally set in. I know I have been.

2 comments:

AllisonK said...

She has a great blog. Thanks for the link.

Love your new look. The leaves are great!

Wendi said...

Thanks Dusty. You are so sweet. I love exchanging recipes with everyone. Can't wait to check out your new ones!