Lexi's first day outfit was so cute! Her jeans (not the ones pictured) are soooo tight! Tighter the better she says. She also just bought herself a crimper. When I think back to 6th grade I wore my hair crimped and my pants so tight my sister would have to pull them off. And low top shoes. I think I wore keds, she's all about Converse and Vans. It's so funny to me how exactly alike we are! I love it, most of the time ;).
Both the kids had a great first week. They both are happy with their teachers. Lexi's teacher happened to have her uncle Joel when he was in elementary and had asked her if she was related to that Alba family...Funny.
I have lots of pics and some things to blog about. I just haven't had time. I've started working part time, right now it's kind of temporary, hopefully it will turn out to be permanent. When I have a free second, I'll get into detail.
Hope all is well, with my blogging family!!!
4 comments:
Such little cutie pies! Isn't it a relief when they get good teachers?
I love how the kids are dressing like we used to. It makes me smile.
Darn that camera, I have been waiting to see first day pictures, but I was trying to be patient since you were working. These are adorable, love an miss them.
Lexi was telling me how tight her pants were on the first day of school and it made me laugh.
JJ is the cutest! Love the pictures.
Thanks for finding my blog! I'm so glad we've gotten back in touch. I've often wondered how you guys were doing and if you still lived there. It's great to see a glimpse of my old house there in the background of your pictures, too. :) Your kids have grown up so much and are really such gorgeous kids! It's so funny how much the styles are similar to when we were kids.
Post a Comment