4 years ago
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
The sun is not kind
My mom has always told me that what I do in life, good or bad, always has a way of catching up with you. Well, my days lazily laying in the hot summer sun with baby oil, or laying in the warmth of a tanning bed on a cold January day (up until last year) have finally started to catch up to me at the age of 31. Yup, I was diagnosed with a liver/age spot on the end of my nose. Gross. I also had a mole removed that came back normal but with abnormal variation, that had the derm a little concerned with, and that I need to watch the spot and make sure it doesn't return, if so to go right in to see him. It looks like sunscreen will be part of my after shower/daily routine from now on. A liver spot really? That is such an ugly word.....sigh......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
too cute...jealous.
Liver spot is ugly, but unfortunatly part of life! Poor girl, didn't anyone tell you the sun and tanning beds are bad for you? Do you think I have this awesome white glow by chance? :) Sorry about that! Cute kids no resemblance at all (ha ha) We had so much fun as cousins!
Whatever Aliesha! You were at the pool and in the sun with me our whole childhood! You've obviously done better as an adult....We did have fun, I couldn't wait for summer so I could spend a week or two at your house. The Hall girls always had something fun to do! :)
Sadly I know the sun and tanning beds are bad for you, but I still go. I just like being tan. Is that really so bad?
You two should really try the spray on tan..Just rub it in well in random spots. Im not sure if you noticed I never got tan, fried yes, never tan, I think i learned quickly to use sunblock. You girls that are tanish to begin with are lucky!
That stinks, I'm glad that it is okay so far.
Spray tan has come a long way! Go professional though.. At home ones just don't work so well!
Post a Comment