Friday, February 27, 2009

Its been awhile since I've posted anything. Wow! Not much is going on. Nothing is going on actually. Jared had gone out of town so I spent a few days painting my bedroom and putting together new furniture from Ikea. Love it. We decided to go with gray walls and black furniture. It turned out really well. I'm very excited about the furniture. I was not at all sad to see our other set go! No offense to anyone with log style furniture, but what the hell was Jared and I thinking to buy that?? Really? wow! Anyway, here are some pictures of MY hard work. Anyone who knows us knows that Jared really, really hates to put things together, so I have to proudly say that I did all this myself (Jared did hang the mirror). The painting took a day and the furniture all the next day. Jakson was a ton of help. Him and I went to Ikea while Lexi was at dance one night and bought the dressers and nightstands. We were quite the sight trying to lift those heavy dressers in and out of the car and into the house. I guess you can't really see that the walls are gray, but you get the idea! :)





































































And this little cutie got up with Jared this morning when he was leaving at 5, to go outside and decided that she didn't want to get back into her bed when he let her in and decided to come snuggle up with me! She is such a little snuggler, love it!

2 comments:

Desiree said...

Your room looks great! We haven't done anything to ours yet.

Amber said...

I love the color and the new furniture! Chris just repainted our bathroom what was supposed to be gray, but it turned out kind of tanish. But I still love it!