Yesterday was Jakson's birthday. I can't believe he is 8 already. Where does the time go? He's my baby, and since we are not having more children, his birthdays are always a little more tender for me. With Lexi I'm always excited to see whats next, watching her mature into a young lady, helping her down that sometimes not so fun path. But with JJ its different. I'm not sure why. I'd just like to shrink him back into that chubby toddler body he had and keep him that way...I've never doubted that my mom loved all of us children the same, she's never played favorites, but she has always said that there is something special between a mother and her son. I'm not sure what it is, but I agree. Or maybe I've just created a huge "mama's boy"! Who knows? Does anyone else out there know what I'm talking about? Anyway, back to his birthday, he was so excited and had a great day. His aunt Nicole in Hawaii totally made his day! She found some mini WWE figures that he loves to play with and there are a few he didn't have that we couldn't find here anymore. She found the ones he didn't have and sent those out. And his aunt Jessie totally made Jared's day by getting him the WWE blow up punching bag! Thanks guys for making his day so special!
4 years ago
4 comments:
Happy Birthday JJ. I can't believe 8! It's gone so fast.
Luke is our last baby and each new achievement is so cool, but definitely bittersweet! Why can't they mature but still be cuddly babies.
There is definitely truth to the mother/son thing, whether they are your oldest or youngest. Little boys are so special!
Awww, I miss you guys so much. It's so sad that the picture of JJ when he is a little chubby toddler is the way I remember him the most. Happy Birthday JJ, we love you so much!
Post a Comment