Oh boy, poor kid Is he back on the board yet?
Nope, and after he hit, the three things he said in order were...1- I hate skateboarding2- I want my mom3- I'm not going to schoolHe did go to school however, and I'm sure he'll be back on in a day or two.
The best part is that he was so proud of the black eye from skateboarding. What a cutie!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh boy, poor kid Is he back on the board yet?
Nope, and after he hit, the three things he said in order were...
1- I hate skateboarding
2- I want my mom
3- I'm not going to school
He did go to school however, and I'm sure he'll be back on in a day or two.
The best part is that he was so proud of the black eye from skateboarding. What a cutie!
Post a Comment