Monday, September 15, 2008


Just a couple of funny things Jakson has said over the past few weeks that I don't want to forget.....

Reece's pieces never hurt anybody Mom!
When I wouldn't let him get the $8 bag of mini peanut butter cups.

I'm sorry they didn't teach us about sinks in school.
When I asked him what he was doing in the bathroom sink, and how he was able to get water all over the floor and to have standing water all over the bottom of the cabinet.

I wish I had a "doo doo" doll of Lexi so I could make her play what I want to play!

4 comments:

Wendi said...

lol that is so cute!

Lili said...

We love Jakson-we think he is so stinkin cute! I love you new layout!

Nic said...

Love it, how funny is he? Miss him so much.

Michelle said...

He's at such a fun age, what a sweet little guy.