Saturday, September 27, 2008

Jakson had his second flag football game today. What a difference between his first game Tuesday and a practice can make. Now that he has it figured out, he was all over it today. He scored his first touchdown, slapping the little boys hands that kept trying to grab his flags. I'm not a huge fan of football, in fact I know absolutely nothing about the sport except what a touchdown is, and that I want Utah to beat BYU badly every season. But, Jared was pretty excited about some of the other plays he made today, I'm just not really able to tell you all what they were. He is such a little sports freak! He's done baseball since he was 4, and started basketball last year. He's been waiting to turn 8 for two years now to be able to play football. I can't believe I hadn't thought of flag football before now. Between everything he wants to play, and Lexi's dance all year round, we never have a boring moment.




This was him slapping at the kids hands as he ran in the touchdown.

And how ghetto, he isn't even in his cleats, he forgot them! Agghhh!!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Go Jakson! That is awesome that he is doing so well. I bet Jared is so proud of him!

Desiree said...

How fun to have your kids love sports.

Nic said...

What a little athelete. Again, this gets old, but wish we were there... only 1 yr and 3 months to go.