Friday, August 8, 2008

Its been a long, busy work week for Jared, long days then going back and working nights, then back again in the morning.....and a busy school shopping week for Jakson. They feel asleep yesterday evening while I was making dinner.



I love that Jakson still crosses his ankles when he sleeps, he's done it since he was a baby.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Your boys are so cute. I love the picture of the two of them.

AllisonK said...

Such a sweet photo. Love Jakson's head on Jared's shoulder.

Amber said...

This is such a cute pic. I love that both of their ankles are crossed!

Unknown said...

What a great shot. I love that they are both crossing their feet. Related?

Nancy C. #12 said...

I love this picture. Take a look at not only the feet that are crossed by look at the hand that is on the stomach and the position of the fingers. So Cute.