This comes from my cousin Montse, I am just seeing that she tagged me a week or so ago. The idea is you take ten pictures of the specified "items" below, write-up a post about them, and let all your friends and family get to know you a bit better. The trick is, you can't do any "clean-up" before you take the pictures...you just point and shoot.
1. Dream Vacation

Jared and I went to Cabo San Lucas last August for our 10 yr anniversary. It was our first vacation since our honeymoon. We had a great time. It was nice to get away and reconnect.
2. Self Portrait
I am cheating here, I have yet to shower this morning and in no way taking a "self portrait", so this was the last picture that was taken...
3. What are my kids doing right now?
They are still sleeping...Jakson got in with us last night, he doesn't usually sleep in a blue floral sheet set.
4. My Closet
Our closet is not that big. Would definitely love a bigger one, or some type of organizer. Our shoes our never organized, its a pointless chore, since we always just toss them onto the floor.
5. My favorite Room
My favorite room, is my front room. I have a huge east facing window that lets in all of the morning light. I love to sit in there and read, its just so bright.
6. My favorite shoes
I love heels, and these are my favorite ones right now. I wear them every chance I get. I usually feel really silly wearing heels, especially if its with the kids at the store, but at 5 ft 2, I love all the height I can get. I also LOVE flip flops. If I'm not in heels I'm in flip flops, I could wear them year around!
7. My laundry room
This is my lovely unfinished laundry room, one day we'll finish it.....laundry from yesterday that still needs to be put away, and finishing a few loads today.
8. Guest Bathroom
My dogs like to eat toilet paper, so I have to leave the rolls on the counter. I know its kind of ugly.
9. Kitchen Sink
Nobody was up yet when I took this picture, so no breakfast dishes yet.
10. Fridge
I actually just cleaned out my fridge last night after dinner, so its a little neater than it was before without all of the tupperware.
Now I am tagging
Wendi
Amber
Nicole
Areli
Remember no cleaning up first...
6 comments:
I love your heels! I wore my red heels to church yesterday. Got a HUGE response from all the women wanting to know where I got them. Best of all....my hubby loved them!
I loved seeing all these photos of your home. I can't believe you celebrated you 10th anniversary. It's gone by so fast!
I'm sorry I'm so bad about tagging from the last one you sent.
Dusty--you are one hot mama! Love the high heels.
Hee hee--I actually had house cleaners at my house today, so maybe I'll actually do this one!
I've been in bed since Sunday with a sinus infection/cold.
Ugh.
Wendi, I hope you get feeling better. No fun to be sick in the summer....What I would give for someone to come clean my house top to bottom....
I love your photos! I know that Kim always makes fun of your magazines on the coffee table, but I like them!
Nice pictures Dusty, thanks for the tag..... check out my blog!
Post a Comment