Tuesday, June 17, 2008

WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW!!!!!



No, Jared and I aren't WWE fans. Where Jakson has found this new passion is beyond us. He records all three wrestling nights every week and has watched faithfully for about 8 months now. He knows who everybody is and what all of their signature moves are. And practices them on Jared quit a bit. Jared can't understand his fascination with it since he never was into it, even as a little boy. I've always thought all little boys go through this faze, I remember my brother doing so a little. Until last night, I thought that they eventually outgrow it. Now we are little concerned he won't!! It also didn't calm Jared's fears any when Jakson told us "this was more fun then the Yankee game"! Not what any Yankee loving dad wants to here! HaHa. Seriously though, I love watching my kids when they are so excited to be somewhere. Whether I like it or not does not matter, I can have the best time in the world just watching them! So Jakson, I'm glad last night was your "funniest night in the world"! Lexi, thanks for being a good sport!

1 comment:

Nic said...

How do you post a picture right into your blog text?