I am sooooo excited! I just bought Jack Johnson tickets for August 18! And John Mayer tickets go on sale Sat. Plus, I have heard that Nine Inch Nails is coming in Sept. OOOHHHH, I can't wait!!!
Dusty--It was SOOO fun to see you guys last night! Your Lexi is adorable, and a fantastic dancer.
I was thinking last night that I'd told everyone that I went to high school with Jared. I forget that I went with you too! So sorry if that seemed rude! It seems like it was after high school was over that I really got to know you, so I forget sometimes. Sorry for being such an airhead.
3 comments:
score one for you!
Jack and John are two of my favorites!
You are going to love John Mayer live. I've seen him two or three times. He is incredible!
I have to listen to Jack Johnson and give him more of a chance.
NIN, they used to be one of my favorites. I had to give them up after my mission. I am jealous of your concert plans.
Dusty--It was SOOO fun to see you guys last night! Your Lexi is adorable, and a fantastic dancer.
I was thinking last night that I'd told everyone that I went to high school with Jared. I forget that I went with you too! So sorry if that seemed rude! It seems like it was after high school was over that I really got to know you, so I forget sometimes. Sorry for being such an airhead.
Post a Comment