Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #61

1. I'm looking forward to lunch with my good friend, Lilly next week.
2. I don't handle sick children very well.
3. La Frontera is something I could eat every day.
4. Warmth and sunlight are just about here.
5. Old Navy here I come!
6. I have 5 tattoo(s).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, and watching a movie with my family, tomorrow my plans include tending my nieces and Sunday, I want to lay around!

4 comments:

Desiree said...

Seriously, I'm going to have to try La Frontera soon.

dusty kay said...

Oh my gosh! You have eaten there before!! Seriously? We are going to lunch one day!

Desiree said...

Pick a day and I'll get a sitter!

Unknown said...

I love their smothered burritos too. Any time you want to go I'm in.