4 years ago
Monday, October 15, 2007
Music Anyone
Okay, I have been on a Jack Johnson kick going on 2 yrs now. Still can't get enough. I am patiently waiting for him to release something new. Seriously its about all I have listened to for the last 2 years. I have recently discovered that I like John Mayer.... a lot. His latest cd Continuum is great! But I think I am making my poor family crazy by rotating these two artists around. I am looking for something new. Any ideas out there?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ohhh, there are so many good artists. Along the same line as Jack and John, personal favs of mine are, Donavon Frankenreiter, Ben Harper, Mason Jennings, G Love, Slightly Stoopid . . . Send me your address and I will burn you a cd.
Dusty, I can't believe you didn't tell me about your blog. :) I'm so excited! Katie can you burn me a cd too.
Post a Comment