Tuesday, September 18, 2007

ABC's of Me

A is for age: 30.....
B is for Break-fast: diet coke
C is for Career: stay at home mom :)
D is for my Dog’s Name: Reggie and Molly

E is for Essential Item I Use Everyday: eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss, computer, food
F is for Favorite T.V. Show: right now, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Desperate housewives, Grey's anatomy, CSI

G is for Favorite Game: Cranium

H is for Hometown: Salt lake City

I is for Instruments I Play: I'm lame, I don't play anything

J is for Favorite Juice: Cranberry juice

K is for Kitchen, What Color is it?: tan and cream, very neutral

L is for the Last Place I Ate Out: La Frontera

M is for Marriage: 10 yrs

N is for my Nickname: Dust

O is for Overnight Hospital Stays: yes

P is for People I was With Today: Jared, kids, and my sister, Natalie and her kids on the way to school
Q is for Quote: I have one, I just can't find it....:(

R is for Biggest Regret: Worrying too much about things that don't really matter.

S is for Sport: Baseball, Lets go Yankees
T is for Time I Woke Up Today: 6:00 a.m

U is for Favorite Piece of Undergarment: cami

V is for Last Vacation you Took: Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

W is for Worst Habit: Worrying about money

Y is for Yummy Food You Ate Today: bagel with cream cheese
Z is for Zodiac: Leo

1 comment:

AllisonK said...

it's fun to learn new things about you! Huge CSI fans here.