4 years ago
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Christmas in July
We were in Target on Saturday, and like usual the kids were whining for this and that. Lexi wanting the Nintendo DS (she has a gameboy advanace that she doesn't play, so why would the ds be any different, I ask?) and whining that she has asked all summer and not gotten it. I guess she thinks whining is the same as earning it, not sure. Jakson wanting guitar hero for the xbox. Realizing that this is soon going to turn ugly in the middle of Target, I give them that "don't you dare start now" look, and they quickly stop what ever was about to come out of their mouths and turn it into pouting. So we finish up at Target and go home, with pouting children in tow. A little while later, Jakson is sitting at the computer asking how to spell all sorts of things, I ask what he is doing and he says he is getting his "order" ready to send to Santa. I tried to explain that Santa doesn't just take "orders" but he didn't want to hear it, so I said well, Santa isn't taking letters yet, its to early. And my child says well, I have my Guelita and she will take it for me. I didn't even try to argue with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
too funny! Guelita is the best!
Post a Comment