Wednesday, October 13, 2010

More Ragnar anyone?

I am down to exactly one week away from running the Las Vegas Ragnar. Yikes. I think I'm ready. 18 miles total, I hope I'm ready. A girl that ran on our Wasatch team had called me back in august to see if I was interested in a spot that opened up on her Vegas team. Without a moments hesitation I said yes. Now I'm thinking Why??? Jared also got on a team. Not my team. We will be traveling down and running seperate the entire time. I think we'll meet up sometime saturday afternoon when each team finishes. Then head home Sunday seperately. The girl I'm going with wants to head out about 8-9 which is great for me, I'll want to get home. I hate being away from the kids for so long! I'm excited, I've worked hard, I'm down to about an 8 min mile. Let's just hope the weather cooperates!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

katie said...

Good luck Dusty! I know you will have a blast and do great. Matt and I are running/walking our half marathon and full marathons this weekend too. Hope it all goes well.

Nic said...

You are insane. I think its funny that you two are going the same place, doing the same thing yet really wont see eachother much. It cracks me up!!! Good luck, can't wait to hear how it goes.

Desiree said...

You are getting fast!!!