My garden that grew way bigger than I anticipated! Going to need another box for next year!

Being awesomely close to the side stage when Jack Johnson came out to play before the concert!

Lots and lots of day and night swimming with amazing friends in their new pool!


My Dad, Jared and Jakson took weeknend boys trip to San Fransisco to spend it with my brother and adorably cute nephew at the Giants games!


Allstars


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
3 comments:
Hooray! Great pics. I'm glad you looked into it. :)
Love the update!!! I should have suggested blogpress months ago... lots of my fellow blog friends use it!!! Looking forward to seeing more from you!!!
Also wanted to comment on the jack pic, how am I suppossed to believe it was really him if I can't see his face? Hah. Just kidding, jealous I didn't join you on the side stage!!!
Post a Comment