Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Lexi's recital

Lexi had 1 of her 2 recitals last night. She has the other one tonight. I'm hoping I can get some pictures tonight, since I've seen the dances now. I am so awful at getting pictures of her while she is up on stage. I have to solely focus on her, and I can't do that through the camera. Here are few pictures Jared took, not as many as I'd had hoped but....




2 comments:

Nic said...

You are so good to blog so quickly, another event I can't wait to attend when we get back. Question... whats up with not pulling your dance tights all the way down to your ankle? Is that the new "dance style?"

Desiree said...

You are getting to be quite the blogger these days! It's fun to see your family. Lexi is too pretty, you are going to be in trouble too soon!