4 years ago
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
All Stars
Jakson made the All Star team this year. We are really proud of him. Out of 123 kids in his age, he was 1 of 24 to make the two teams. He did really great this year. Last night they were fitted for uniforms and then they had an awards ceremony recognizing each all star. The boys were all excited. Jakson is also excited about making the team with a few kids that he was in school with. Their games start on Wed, and they play through the middle of July. It will be a fun summer!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love watching these kids play baseball. It's a new world to me (coming from a family of just girls) and I think it is so much fun!
Congratulations!
That is so cool JJ! I wish I could be there to see some of your games! I will cheer for you from here!
Love Aunt Nancy
That is so cool JJ! I wish I could be there to see some of your games! I will cheer for you from here!
Love Aunt Nancy
Way to go JJ, we are so proud of you.
Awesome job JJ!
Great Job JJ!! I'm excited to hear how the season goes. :) All the practicing really paid off.
Wow! Good Job Jakson!
Post a Comment