I hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year! I love the start of a New Year. It's like a clean slate, starting over. Not sure what my resolutions for the year are yet. There will always be the 1) exercise more 2) try to read more, who knows maybe I'll get to the Twilight series this year, but I'm looking to add a few more self improvement ones as well, there are few things I'd like to improve on to make me a better person. I'll hopefully have that list ready to post sometime this weekend. I always like to go over my list from the year before to see what I actually accomplished off of it! :) My lists usually hit the back burner by March/April and not much seems to be done, I still didn't read as many "classic" books as I'd have liked to and I still have that damn 10 lbs to lose, but hopefully I did accomplish something!
Happy New Year to you all!
2 comments:
I think the Shopaholic series could count as a "classic". I will burn the pictures I took last night and send them over to you ASAP. Have a safe new years eve.
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment