Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Basketball

(don't you just love his long socks with his b-ball shorts?
he just had to have that!)

I love watching the other kids on Jakson's different sports teams and being able to tell that that is the sport that their dad likes the best. That child is always more aggressive and more confidant in that chosen sport. Jakson does well with basketball, him and Jared play and watch it all the time. Football, well flag football, Jakson got more aggressive and confidant as the weeks went on, and he caught on fast, but I believe that was only because he was just getting used to it. Jared and him will toss around a football, and will watch football but it's not Jared's favorite sport, and you could tell that by watching Jakson. Now, Jakson is not an aggressive kid by nature, he's very easy going and will not force his way into the middle of something. But, put that kid in a baseball diamond with his glove and he completely transforms. I see an aggressiveness and a sureness in him that only comes out when he is 100% comfortable. That's the sport his dad loves and you can tell in the way he plays. I love it!

1 comment:

Nic said...

of course we wish we were there to watch. When we get back, we will make up for lost time, and you will have to come watch ours!!!