Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends! Change all the answers so that they apply to you, and post them on your blog!


1. Wrapping paper? Yes, definitely, though I'm not the best wrapper.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial.. It's easier that way.

3. When do you put up the tree? The Sat. after Thanksgiving

4. When do you take the tree down? The day after Christmas

5. Do you like eggnog? No!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? my barbie dream house.

7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad

8. Easiest person to buy for? Jared and the kids

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Several.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, but I've been bad about it the last few years.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Playstation 2. I'm still not sure why my mom thought I would like that, Jared yes, me no...

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Charlie Brown's Christmas

13. When do you start shopping? Black Friday!

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Hate to admit it, but yes I have

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Ham, and funeral potatoes

16. Lights on the tree? White lights only.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Frank Sinatra's Have yourself a Merry little Christmas

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Usually just to our parents house, nothing to far.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? I can.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Neither..

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve? Only one, usually Pj's.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Cranky, black friday shoppers, why go out if you are just going to be nasty.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? No theme, just love white lights red ornaments

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Everyone to be happy and healthy!

I got this from my friends blog.

Its fun, give it a try, I'd love to see everyone's answers.

No comments: