Friday, October 3, 2008

I probably have as many pictures of my dogs as I do my kids. I love these dogs as fiercely as I do my children, and that makes me feel kind of badly that I have never posted about them before....Its so funny to watch them, they are the same breed, but like people, their personalities are entirely different. I have had Reggie for 5 yrs this winter. I'll have had Molly 2 yrs this December. You can tell Molly still has some puppy to her, she wants to play ALL of the time. With Reggie or the kids. Reggie humors her for a little while then he just wants to be left alone to be lazy. She is so snuggly and will not let anyone get attention without her literally squeezing into the middle of them. She absolutely loves Lexi, when Lexi is reading at night you can find Molly on Lexi's chest with her face under her book. Probably why Lexi doesn't concentrate to much on what she is reading. And where ever Jakson is napping you will find Reggie. Here are just a few of my favorite pictures of them...



*note* not my BYU blanket...




Reggie is the one sitting..


3 comments:

Desiree said...

I want a dog!

Nic said...

Man I miss your old couches!!!! HAH. Love the pics of the dogs looking out at you.

Jessica said...

I don't think I have ever told you this, but "Reggie" is one of my password reminders at work. I love the Alba family dog, I have to say that because no one else in the family has one.