
I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We sure did. I decided to give the family Guitar Hero 3 for Christmas. I'm glad I did. What an AWESOME game. I don't usually get into video games, I'll play the WII for a while but I don't live to play games, that is until I played Guitar Hero!! Jared and I have been up way to late the last 3 nights rockin' out! Its kind of hard, and Lexi is on it until she masters a song, she pushes herself so hard when she has a hard time getting the hang of something, then when she gets it watch out, she's on fire. Jakson on the other hand, could care less if he gets every note like the rest of us, he's just out to rock, and rock he does! Jared got this great picture of him last night, this is how he really plays. He is all over the place.
2 comments:
I am so happy that you are finally back to blogging! I LOVE the picture. What a cutie!
We love our guitar hero (Christmas present from me to Brian) too! What a great way to waste time! =)
Post a Comment